Dude Wheres My Gun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniper Contest Official Start Date!!!! :D

3 posters

Go down

Sniper Contest Official Start Date!!!! :D Empty Sniper Contest Official Start Date!!!! :D

Post  PizzDrunk Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:07 am

Well it's time to get ready for the sniper contest! Chris has had the game for a few days now, so i'm setting the date to November 22, this saturday. hopefully this doesn't conflict with anyone's schedule, and if it does, then it might last more than one day lol. We'll probably start em off at about 11pm pacific, so gump can join in lol, so that would actually be like 8am sunday morning to you gump lol. so anyone who is interested better start practicing!! btw gump, if the time is good for you let me know, and maybe we can set it earlier in the day, like 11am our time or somethin. anyways, i'll post more details by the end of the week.
PizzDrunk
PizzDrunk
Admin

https://dudewheresmygun.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Sniper Contest Official Start Date!!!! :D Empty Re: Sniper Contest Official Start Date!!!! :D

Post  Z3R0 Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:24 pm

sweetness now to start practicing...lol...
Z3R0
Z3R0

Back to top Go down

Sniper Contest Official Start Date!!!! :D Empty Re: Sniper Contest Official Start Date!!!! :D

Post  ASYLUMJERK Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:29 pm

PizzDrunk wrote:Well it's time to get ready for the sniper contest! Chris has had the game for a few days now, so i'm setting the date to November 22, this saturday. hopefully this doesn't conflict with anyone's schedule, and if it does, then it might last more than one day lol. We'll probably start em off at about 11pm pacific, so gump can join in lol, so that would actually be like 8am sunday morning to you gump lol. so anyone who is interested better start practicing!! btw gump, if the time is good for you let me know, and maybe we can set it earlier in the day, like 11am our time or somethin. anyways, i'll post more details by the end of the week.

Ok well i need to get to 34 then! get ready to die!!!!
ASYLUMJERK
ASYLUMJERK

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down