Dude Wheres My Gun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan meeting coming soon!

+2
Tiinaj
PizzDrunk
6 posters

Go down

Clan meeting coming soon! Empty Clan meeting coming soon!

Post  PizzDrunk Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Ok guys, we're roundin' up to having at least 2 full squads in game, which is great! We can do a shit ton of damage in a game with 2 well functioning squads. First thing on our agenda, is clan meetings. These will obviously be held on weekends, since that's when people are most available. Second thing, i'm thinkin' practice days, in which we make sure EVERYONE is online for at least an hour to 2 hours. In this case, we'll just hop into a server, and hopefully it will get populated enough for us to all be on the same team. Until we figure out how to get our own dedicated server, this is how we'll have to do it. Now onto the meetings! Either this weekend, or next weekend, we will have our first meeting, to discuss squad setup, and figure out, who we will be teaming up with who. We have pre set squads, so that people play together constantly, and get to learn each others play styles, and how to work together flawlessly. So this will be our main discussion during the next meeting. So what I need from you guys, is to post your best available times on saturday, so I can figure out when to have this meeting. Most likely we'll just have the meeting through a chat room on xfire, with voice chat. So go ahead and start posting your times, and we'll get this shit going. Thanks.
PizzDrunk
PizzDrunk
Admin

https://dudewheresmygun.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Clan meeting coming soon! Empty Re: Clan meeting coming soon!

Post  Tiinaj Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:23 pm

whenever. i'm easy.

Tiinaj

Back to top Go down

Post  ASYLUMJERK Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:46 pm

Tiinaj wrote:whenever. i'm easy.

We know your easy Cody Neutral But it's a good thing you came out and said it. Cool

Bob I am off on saturday's as you know i'm sure but im posting it on here anyway cause im cool and blurgy pop-a-doodle.

I would like to add that whoever is keeping up on these forums daily or as much as possible is much appreciated. This is the best way to get what we need to say out to you guys if were not able to talk to you directly. Please keep up with forums as much as possible to make sure you are being a big part of our team. Also try to remember we love hearing idea's of anything you think could work better for the clan, so do NOT be shy. We are all ear's when it comes to ideas of expanding our name. I would also like to put out there that we are very happy you guys are not constantly bitching when you keep getting killed or whatever it is pissing you off in the game. We don't need clan members that are constantly in chat talking shit to people. People online automatically look at your tag and decide that DWMG are retards and bitch all the time. Cray is a good example of what not to do while wearing our tag. Sorry buddy! But it's true. K im done

Asylumjerk
Co-Leader
ASYLUMJERK
ASYLUMJERK

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzDrunk Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:12 am

ASYLUMJERK wrote:
Tiinaj wrote:whenever. i'm easy.

We know your easy Cody Neutral But it's a good thing you came out and said it. Cool

Bob I am off on saturday's as you know i'm sure but im posting it on here anyway cause im cool and blurgy pop-a-doodle.

I would like to add that whoever is keeping up on these forums daily or as much as possible is much appreciated. This is the best way to get what we need to say out to you guys if were not able to talk to you directly. Please keep up with forums as much as possible to make sure you are being a big part of our team. Also try to remember we love hearing idea's of anything you think could work better for the clan, so do NOT be shy. We are all ear's when it comes to ideas of expanding our name. I would also like to put out there that we are very happy you guys are not constantly bitching when you keep getting killed or whatever it is pissing you off in the game. We don't need clan members that are constantly in chat talking shit to people. People online automatically look at your tag and decide that DWMG are retards and bitch all the time. Cray is a good example of what not to do while wearing our tag. Sorry buddy! But it's true. K im done

Asylumjerk
Co-Leader

LMAO!! QFT...
PizzDrunk
PizzDrunk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GBL25 Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:27 am

saturday anytime before about 6pm is good for me

GBL25

Back to top Go down

Post  Assman Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:35 am

i work on sat so we will have to have it after 1 pm.
Assman
Assman

http://www.myspace.com/assman66669

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzDrunk Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:35 am

We love to hear ideas, doesn't mean we'll endorse them. -.-

that WAS directed at cody's post, which seems to have vanished. o.O
PizzDrunk
PizzDrunk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:50 am

I work on Saturday any time after 3 works for me

Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  ASYLUMJERK Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:45 am

PizzDrunk wrote:We love to hear ideas, doesn't mean we'll endorse them. -.-

Lmao! How Peculier O.o
ASYLUMJERK
ASYLUMJERK

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiinaj Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:26 am

PizzDrunk wrote:We love to hear ideas, doesn't mean we'll endorse them. -.-

where'd it go? o_o

Tiinaj

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzDrunk Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:32 am

i have no idea dude. haha
PizzDrunk
PizzDrunk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down